Tuesday 17 April 2012

What is the point of this blog?

I am a terrible blogger. I go forever without posting anything. Sometimes I sit staring at the blank little composition box wondering why I ever started this in the first place. Hesitation leads to procrastination. Procrastination leads to an empty blog.

I already have one blog (whychooseachristianuniversity.blogspot.com) on which to be a terrible blogger, so why start another?

Well, I needed a place to put down some random thoughts about being a Registrar. This is something I have been doing since 1994 and, from time to time, things that are either funny or profound (at least to me) occur to me. So this is a place to put those thoughts.

It probably won't amount to much. I am, after all, a terrible blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment